Choose your service. Choose your way.
Encrypted email journaling creates a safe place to share your thoughts & gain professional feedback.
Encrypted video chat allows for confidential face-to-face services from wherever you choose.
Encrypted texting & over the phone services give you the freedom of expression with a licensed professional.
- Written by L.O. on Sep 21, 2017 after counseling with Nicole for 3 months depression, relationship, and trauma and abuse
"There are so many good things I can say about Nicole, so I'll touch on the most important.
She is trustworthy, understanding, concise, and comforting. Before her, I found it VERY hard to open up and trust counselors/therapists due to a series of bad experiences with ones years ago. Over the last several months of working with her, I have gained more confidence and strength to be a better, healthier version of me.I would HIGHLY recommend her for someone who is serious about working on themselves; you would greatly benefit from a life coach who keeps you going with her constant encouragement and advice."
- Written by A.I. on Nov 08, 2017 after counseling with Nicole for 2 months relationship, family, self esteem, and career
"Nicole is such a supportive counselor with great experience! She listens to you patiently and gives you such warm and positive feedback / advice about you which would help a lot to progress yourself in the long run! Also, she gives you an indicator to monitor your progress constantly so your session with her would never be idol or dull - always progress! Thank you, Nicole!"
- N.O. on Apr 26, 2017 after counseling with Nicole for 3 weeks depression, stress, anxiety, relationship, family, grief, self esteem, and career
"I wanted to write this review because Nicole has changed my life. She is compassionate, brilliant, non judgemental and one of the most insightful and intuitive people I have come to know. I am lucky to have had the opportunity to grow, and know myself better with her guidance. I could not ask for a better therapist."
- Written by A.L. on Sep 18, 2017 after counseling with Nicole for 2 weeks stress, anxiety, relationship, self esteem, and anger
"I highly recommend Nicole. She is a very professional and an experienced therapist that will help you figure out even the most challenging of issues. You will not regret working with her."
- M.J. on Mar 29, 2017 after counseling with Nicole for 3 weeks relationship, grief, intimacy-related, and self esteem
"Nicole has been a fantastic support person and counsellor. She is warm and friendly and makes herself available regularly and is always punctual and professional. She has helped me enormously and I recommend her without hesitation."
- C.A. on Mar 12, 2017 after counseling with Nicole for 3 weeks depression, stress, anxiety, relationship, family, trauma and abuse, grief, intimacy-related, sleeping, self esteem, and career
"She's an amazing person and it's like I can talk to her as a friend and not feel judged like with doctors."
MEET NICOLE, THE MIND BEHIND SHiFT.
Whether you are seeking support through life's obstacles or mental health counseling, Nicole is here to help. She is passionate, non-judgmental and committed to helping you find your path.
don't have insurance? on a limited income?
no worries, I CAN HELP.
Click the Open Path Psychotherapy Collective logo below to see if you qualify.
OIF/OEF Veteran or military family?
I Give an hour a week.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.